The Commission approved the following Statement of Values designed to serve as a tool for directing policy and planning efforts.
STATEMENT OF VALUES
1. Respect the inherent value and worth each person and culture possesses
2. Work together with organizations/people who support common values and vision to achieve our goals
3. Advocate for social change to promote human dignity and to improve the quality of life
4. Safeguard the human and financial resources entrusted to us as we carry out our mission by leveraging funds to maximize community resources and program support
5. Demonstrate a commitment to inclusive collaboration in our work through teamwork and innovation